Monday, October 12, 2009

Kikki.K in Singapore

I've been terrible this weekend. Terribly unproductive. 48 hours seem to go brittle and disintegrate every week. But I'm making up for it! Here's some treats from my random wandering.

Stumbled upon Kikki.K's first shop at Ion. It's a Swedish home and design and stationery store based in Australia, by designer Kristina. In case you're wondering (just as I did), Kikki is actually her nickname of sorts. They've even got their own online magazine about Swedish style, climate change issues and of course some product recommendations.

Whatever it is, I'm itching to get some of the stationery cos they're so adorable! The designs are really simple and perhaps that's all there is to their appeal.

Would have gotten that felt laptop case if mine was falling apart. But no. Restrain needed.


Animal shaped rubber bands! Very uselessly desirable. Every page in the 2010 diary are decorated with a different quirky design. They've even got a little address book tucked into the back cover just in case. And did I mention a bonus page of stickers? Goodness, this is something only girls would fall for.


And here's my favourite: Everything Begins with and Idea. Yes, indeed.



Jan @Scribblemates

No comments: